Get to know us
We Will Make History Together
Our Party strives to bring this level of awareness to the so Coloured Community so that they can see how they have been robbed by the ANC.
But what about the DA? The DA competes against the ANC for black votes, which is why you never hear the DA taking sides with the Coloured People (who incidentally, put them in power) because the DA don’t want to be called racist by the black minority.
The ANC does not care about the Coloured People. The DA does not care about the Coloured People. Therefore our Party seeks to open the eyes of the Coloured Community and make them aware of the injustices we have suffered under both Governments.
- To close the gap of inequalities between communities.
- To foster values at individual and collective levels by strengthening respect for our less privileged.
- Responding to the problem of skills shortages in the community by creating opportunities for them.
- Using training and development to promote social cohesion
- To develop and promote self-sustainable programmes amongst community members.
- To create identities and common humanity.
- To develop advocates for change addressing the problem of skills shortages through broader engagement with other sectors.
- To build and maintain a broad membership and support base.
- To network and form alliances with other entities sharing the same vision.
Cape Coloured Congress seeks to unite all the historically oppressed peoples, The First Nations Descendants of South Africa, and those that support the cause to recognize that the people commonly known as “coloured” or “brown people” are the descendants of the First Nations and have a historic claim to live and work peacefully in South Africa and especially in the Western Cape, Eastern Cape and the Northern Cape, where amongst other places, the colonialist settlers originally encountered the First Nations, and fully entitled to the protection and the rights as provided for by intent, purpose and purport of the South African Constitution for redress without favour.
- To address poverty within communities.
- To address food security within communities.
- To address inequalities within communities.
- To educate people regarding their human rights.
- To highlight the plight of all minorities.
- To address employment equity in the workplace.
- To eradicate the scourge of gangsters and drugs.
- To move our people out of backyards and onto land of their own.
- To impose local demographics in all spheres of life.
The vision of Cape Coloured Congress is for the First Nation Descendants and for all minorities that has been previously disadvantaged and are currently disadvantaged full recognition, active in all spheres of society as full participants in the economy, civil society and governance and in nation building. To be known as part of the people that makes up the diverse South African Nation.
- To advance and highlight the plight of the Historical First Nation People aboriginal to this soil of the Country.
- To see a community that is thriving because everyone is valued.
- To promote changes within communities by changing mind-sets.
- To work towards an independent Cape, including Western Cape, Northern Cape and parts of the Eastern Cape which are historically the territory of the Aboriginal Peoples of this soil.
- To form coalitions with various groups sharing in the same vision.
- To assist in poverty alleviation programs.
- To facilitate opportunities for people to become self-sustaining.
- To facilitate training programmes to individuals and groups interested in self sustenance.
- To lobby relevant departments for housing for all.
- To ensure that the rightful historical owners benefit fairly in the land expropriation process.